Saturday, August 16, 2008

 

I had the best time!

Last night really took me back. We went to sing kareoke at Garner Ale House. I haven't done that since I lived in Tulsa! I even sang Madonna's Get Into the Groove in honor of Madonna's 50th birthday. It really made me miss Tammy and Jamie because we used to go sing every Saturday night at The Depot on 71st Street. Awww, those were the days!

Speaking of 50...my Mom is turning 50 in a month. I'm really excited for her. You know, being half of 100 is a big, big deal. Right, Mom? (I'm so going to get in trouble).

Oh and I turn 27 next week. Wowee! I promised myself I would never call myself old, and I'm sticking to it.

Mom always said if you're going to lie about your age lie and say you are older. So if you asked me how old I was and I said 40, you would be like damn, you look good! Unless it backfires on you and they're like, yea, you look about that age. Then said person dies.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]