Tuesday, August 5, 2008

 

Boring!

I had Notary Public class today in Durham. Wow - it really brought back memories of going to Tulsa Community College.

It's just so hard for me to focus my attention on one thing at a time. Sitting through that class was really difficult for me. But I did well and I am proud of myself. First of all I had never really been to Durham other than driving through it on I-40, neverless DOWNTOWN Durham. I used to be so scared to drive places I didn't know. I used to get lost all the time (okay, I still do) but I am getting better at this and not letting my fears get the best of me.

Oh, and I passed the test with a 90%. My next step is to get sworn in downtown once I get my appointment.

Nothing really funny happened today so I can't be funny in this blog. It just was generally a very, very boring, long day.

Comments:
I've been to the one in Durham....you don't happen to have the crazy old man from NY teaching the class, do you?
Congrats on passing the test!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]