Monday, July 28, 2008

 

Hot. Deer. Hand. Batman, oh my!

It's hot again. The heat rises up off of the dark asphalt like wavy gravy lines and I get thirsty just walking out from the building through the parking lot to my car. And it's only like ten feet. That hot.

Today I saw a deer in the woods. Doe, a deer, a female dear. She was calm as a Hindu cow (because Hindu dear don't exsist I suppose) and I tested my boundaries by seeing how close I could get. She ducked her head, I ducked mine too. Glancing at me sideways I did the same right back at her. I was having a Bill Dance Outdoors kind of moment smack dab in the middle of the work day. It was nice. Except I started thinking, aren't deer supposed to be super afraid of humans? Not this one. Creepy. Or maybe just acclimated to us dirty humans mucking up her playground. I don't know. To be honest with you dear creep me out. Almost as much as horses, but that's another story another day.

My right hand started freaking out last week. It all started when I noticed I couldn't type very well or write. My already hard to read script is now tiny and I have a problem in particular writing 8's or 'y's. I also have a shake going on, a bad shake. I'm also dropping things right and left. I meant to call the doctor today but I got so busy, so I will call tomorrow. I'm hoping for the best and not the worst.

This weekend I saw the Batman movie. I knew it was a good movie when I only had to get up to pee one time and I didn't even want to go. You see, I'm not a very good movie watcher. I get bored after 45 minutes and I get impatient to see the ending. This movie was so entertaining and I felt like it lived up to the hype.

Comments:
You made it all the way through it! You are braver than me, I opted not to go with Cory in fear I couldn't take 2.5 hours. I guess you guys stayed here this weekend?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]