Friday, June 6, 2008

 
I'm addicted to

You know, the cheap little flavor pops that come in the plastic tubes? Yes, I love them. It's pretty much my "thing" right now. I like to take one out of the freezer, run it under hot water for a few seconds and then enjoy. You read that right, I like them partially melted. Yum! I even made a dreaded trip to hell, I mean Walmart, to stock up. This is serious.


In other news: It's HOT. I don't care for it. My house, which is a split level gets pretty warm upstairs even with the AC running. Right now the AC is set on 77 and it's 80 degrees upstairs and it will not cool down. 80 degrees is tolerable when you're just lazing around but when you are trying to clean house it's a bit toasty. I should be thankful though. My bedroom is downstairs and it's much cooler down there. And hey, at least we have AC!


I had planned on going to the beach this weekend but have now decided against it. I just feel like the trip down there in my car with no AC then laying on the beach all day in 100 degree weather then driving back home might prove to be a bit much. So I'm not really sure what I'll be up to this weekend. I need to get a dress for a wedding I'll be going to the weekend after my Tulsa trip.


Speaking of my Tulsa trip - I'll be home on Wednesday! I'm so excited!!


Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]