Thursday, May 8, 2008

 

Lots of Blog Changes

I have lots of fun and exciting ideas to spice up my blog. I hope to brainstorm some more this weekend and roll it out next week.

This weekend we are heading to Mooresville to hang out with Alan's Family for Mother's Day. Which means...

We get to take the train! Yes. I am very excited about taking the Amtrak to Kannapolis. I can't help it. I grew up in Oklahoma. We don't have Amtrak in Tulsa. I guess they figure we can all ride around on our horses more effectively. (enter sarcasm)

Comments:
OHHHH! I want to ride a train! I have never been on one, even though they are all over the mountains. You have to tell me what it was like!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]