Tuesday, May 27, 2008

 

Like a Queen!

I have been eating like the Queen that I am the last few days. I've been craving fresh, raw foods with little or no processing. I've made a new delectable treat. I take goat cheese and a slice of tomato with sea salt and fresh pepper sprinkled on it and slap it on a piece of whole wheat toast. Mmm, so yummy! Also good on the sandwich is avocado, which I've also been really into.

*Oops, I was just interupted by my fabulous husband who does the grocery shopping. I do the laundry, he does the grocery shopping, He just came home and, AND, he brought home steaks for dinner! But I've already ate, so we'll have them tomorrow. Aw man, I feel bad for eating dinner already.*

I started training for my new position this week. It's going really well so far. I had forgotten how much I did while Suzanne was on maternity leave, so I am feeling a lot better about taking on the position. Or not better, just more confident that I can do it and do it well. Later on this week we'll take on billing which is my main learning experience. I'm keeping a positive attitude that it will go well.

Later on this week I'll post some more beauty blogs. I've been too wrapped up in life to write something with an objective, so I will try and concentrate more later.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]