Wednesday, April 30, 2008

 

Madonna and Music

Yes, I got her new CD, Hard Candy, today! The photography on the CD is awesome. I like how Madonna is all almost naked but she doesn't have one of those stupid orange day glo tans going on. She's just beautiful in her pale glory. The music? Well, let's just say I had hoped for more. If you like Timbaland you'll love this CD. It's really overproduced/processed (more than normal). I hate that I feel that way because I love love love Madonna, but this isn't her best work. It is lots of fun, possible good work out music and bob your head to music. Maybe I just need to listen to it a couple more days before writing it off.

Speaking of music - I pretty much dislike every one of the top ten songs that are playing on the radio right now. Is this a sign of getting old or just good taste, or possibly both? I much more enjoy the college station we have here in Raleigh which plays kind of a cacophony of indy artists. Plus, you don't have to hear the same 10 songs played over and over all day.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]