Thursday, April 10, 2008

 

In Love with Life aka It was a Good Day

I've been doing all sorts of creative things with pita bread this week, all because Karen cleaned out her fridge and gave me a whole pack of them. Peanut Butter, Honey and Apple Slices on microwaved Pita, Toasted Pita with Turkey and Cheese with Italian Dressing for the Dipping and my favorite sliced toasted pita with ham, cheddar, oregeno and pepper with ranch for the dipping. I am finally down to my last pita. Resourceful, me thinks.

I went out for drinks with work friends tonight after work. It was so good to just talk, relax and vent. On top of that it was a beautiful, balmy, sunny day here in Raleigh. It made me think about how much I enjoy getting out and doing things and that I need to get out more often. Too many times I get lazy and don't want to go out. I have to fight my homebody urges.

I seriously love life today. I love my friends and the connections I have made. I am inspired by so many people I meet every day in the way they touch my life. Whether they make me smile, laugh, roll my eyes or get pissed off, I am glad to have them. Because I will take every moment that I get in this life and make it a learning experience.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]