Tuesday, February 12, 2008

 

Mineral Makeup

I've been using Bare Minerals for over 3 years now and I LOVE it. It's improved my skin tone, I hardly ever break out (knock on wood) and it's easy to use once you get the hang of it. But I would be lying if I said I was happy paying $25.00 every 3 1/2 to 4 months for a new supply. To be honest, I cannot afford that luxury right now.

So Sunday I had a coupon for Maybelline Mineral Makeup and Rite Aide was offering buy one get one free so I decided what the hell, I'll try it out. For $10.00 I really won't be out that much money. I was also really skeptical because I had heard about other imposter mineral makeups that didn't even begin to compare to Bare Minerals. But let me tell you, this stuff is EXCELLENT! It's almost the exact same thing at a 4th of the price. The only difference I am able to tell is that maybe it is not milled as fine and that the colors are more saturated. Normally color saturation = a higher priced cosmetic, but with the foundation you want more translucency.

Anyway, I am completely happy with my purchase which ended up being $6.00 after the BOGO and coupon at Rite Aide. Thought I'd share my good fortune.

Who would have thought - Maybelline?!?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]