Friday, January 18, 2008

 

Lordamercy, Help us Jeebus!

The meteorologists are calling for the possibility of 3-4 inches of snow tomorrow in the Raleigh area. Please note that I said possibility. The whole city is worked up in a lather over this, delpleting stores of their milk and bread supplies and preparing to "hunker down" for this tretchorous winter storm. All I can really say is "Man, I sure do love these crazy Southerners" and "Bless their little hearts, thems scared of a little snow!" It is kind of sweet though, I will admit. I'm certainly not trying to sound all bad ass because I have snow experience. But it makes me giggle. I've lived here for almost 4 years now and it's snowed 2 times that actually measured up to an inch if not less. The whole effing town is over reacting.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]