Wednesday, January 30, 2008

 

Break Out the Leotards!

I've started a new job, as I like to think of it. It's a commitment to myself and a responsibility that I must perform. Yes, my friends, I've joined a gym. If I look at it like a job I feel like I'm more able to stick with it and not be lazy. So for the next two weeks I'll probably feel rushed a bit until I get used to the schedule. I leave work in the afternoons at 4:45, rush to the gym, dress down, 30 minutes cardio (this week only, I'll work up to 40) then 40 minutes of weights and then stretching. It puts me home at 6:45-7pm and then there is household chores. Last night I was wore out and it was only 8:30. But I did wake up bright and early today at 5 am, no alarm!

Last weekend we started the first step for our garden. We planted onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, and jalepenos. We're starting those from seeds, so we put them in our little green house and water them twice a day. Once they sprout it will be almost spring and we'll be able to plant them outside, along with the other things we are going to plant like strawberries, watermelons and cucumbers. I'm really excited! I hope it works.

So, anyway, I hope everyone has a great Wednesday and I'll talk to you all soon.

Comments:
Hey! awesome on the gym!! Im excited about the super bowl party too-invite any friends youd like to-like lynette! Ill have a "kid" area set up since my neighbors are all planning on stopping by for a little bit, so we will have a few kids over as well. See you this weekend! and Popple says " i love my andrea!!"-i cant figure out how to sign in here so im anonymous! heehee!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]